FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*

Go down 
+3
Eyelost
Vlad
Hankuru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hankuru
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kudos : 1

Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Empty
PostSubject: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 am

Thats right! I, Hankuru will sponsor tourny prizes (G coins)
I was thinking, the first place winner price for the tourny will be a $25 ijji G coin card, and the 2nd and 3rd place winners will recieve $10 ijji G coin cards!
I am serious of this but Itll take a few weeks for me to earn $45 to sponsor the tourny.

NOTE: I will only sponsor IF and only IF Vlad is on and/or the participants in the tourny are active.

So yea this will be a great opportunity for you guys, or we, our humble clan, to have fun.
My reason of sponsoring is because clicking advertisements in website earns you a cent (US cents) per day, and itll take more than months to achieve the $10 G coin goal.

So yea guys, ty for looking on this thread. Hope to see you again, and you DECIDE
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 am

Wow Hank!

Thanks for your dedication! I'm realy happy to have such member!
But, let me organize first small event which i had in mind with those "gamecoins", and let us see how things will turn on...ok ?

And thanks again for your "sacrafice" for Allmighty Meow Meow Very Happy

Vlad
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Well everything from what I understand is ready, all that's left is to organize the date, participants, time, etc. I do think though that any of our clannies that do NOT visit the forums, should not be aloud to participate. These forums should be a lot more active then they are, and it's just because people can't a little bit of time to come check, post, etc. On the other hand you have some people who are on here everyday checking news, etc. I think those who remain active and loyal deserve first chance at participating in this tourny.

With my opinion being said, Any news from the two most important people for this Tourny are required to share their thoughts and opinions. (Hankuru and Vlad). As to when it should take place and any other arrangements required.

I also think everyone interested in participating should post here.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

well, i guess im kind of active at the forum (not to say im a spammer lol) but i won´t participate.
reason: i talked bad about the tournament in the first place and refused to contribute to it. so it would be paradox if i participate know. and that´s not how i am...

Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm

SiLeNCel2 wrote:
well, i guess im kind of active at the forum (not to say im a spammer lol) but i won´t participate.
reason: i talked bad about the tournament in the first place and refused to contribute to it. so it would be paradox if i participate know. and that´s not how i am...

Well, you are one of the actives, even if you're not on EVERY day, you're still fairly active. It's also totally your decision if you wanna participate or not either way everyone will respect your decision, or they can eat it haha.

I originally didn't wanna participate, but now more then ever I'm on a mission for Gcoins so I can buy Euro Caps and hope I finally win a big one. (I dont care about the million or 500k but I'd like to get one cap that at least has 10k+ euro lol)

It would be much easier if I could just buy them myself but without going into details, we're not financially fit at the moment so for me to carelessly spend on Gcoins well... I just can't.
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 am

I wouldnt mind pitching in when I get some cash of my own, I really wish i could
Back to top Go down
Hankuru
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 am

Sixteen people are needed for the tournament. SO only the people that are very active are the only ones who will be participating

SiLeNCel2 wrote:

You should join SiLeNCel2 ^^. I really want the elite people to join in the tourny Razz
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am

Hankuru wrote:
You should join SiLeNCel2 ^^. I really want the elite people to join in the tourny Razz

hehe thank you for the compliment, seeing me as part of the elite and stuff, but these days i have one of those no-motivation-phases again where i dont even try to play good cause im lazy and in bad mood, and also vlad has a fail-phase it seems.

but now that i think of it, we don´t have many people left that you would call "elite"... pherillion, barac, xeno, equil, spacecat (dunno where he got lost)... people with sd > 2.0 basically... no one will give the eye a run for his money! xD

i hope for all our not-so-enthusiastic members that it won´t be a 1on1 tournament, it could get a little monotone! xD
so you guys have any ideas about the format yet (demo, ffa...)?

and if it comes to problems with gettin 16 people, i will think about my decision again. you guys have come so far with this idea, would suck if it fails due to lack of active players!
another thought... JUST A THOUGHT!!!! would be to hold a tournament between pharaos and fogriders (or some other friendly clan), if we really don´t find enough players to hold a tourny, we could ask them!

"damn that silencer and his pharaos, he should suck their *****" xD
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Well, personally I don't think getting another "friendly" clan to join our tourny is really worth it. The prize needs to be won by one of us, one of our loyals who will participate. Accepting defeat from one of us I can deal with, but if I was to lose to ANOTHER clan and that OTHER clan got OUR clans intended reward, It would irritate me a bit. Hank is taking his own money to make this tourny and try to liven things up for OUR clan. Not help another win prizes Q.Q

Sadly I'm starting to think it might not work so well, Especially when I can count the actives in our clan with my fingertips =\
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:27 pm

this is a clan only tourna, if you guys dont get it...

first off, the members in ava, some havent made a forum >.<

so your going to have to inform them aswell, no biggie though

and why bring another clan when its YOUR own tournament? you all should have fun, this is a great time to finally realize who can shine the most in the dark, whether it be a blade or a gun

i would support the tourna..actually.. i can

lol, but i realy dont have the time to go to target and pick up 20 25$ ijji cards
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Equilibrium wrote:
this is a clan only tourna, if you guys dont get it...

and why bring another clan when its YOUR own tournament? you all should have fun, this is a great time to finally realize who can shine the most in the dark, whether it be a blade or a gun

^
Basically what I was thinking about when the suggestion arose to invite people from another clan. It's not that I have a problem with anyone from other clans, but by inviting others we're no longer holding a InnerClan Tournament.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:59 pm

im just saying... we are not many players lately... maybe a poll could show how many are interested.
Back to top Go down
Hankuru
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm

SiLeNCel2 wrote:
im just saying... we are not many players lately... maybe a poll could show how many are interested.

That would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
ISoar
Sergeant
Sergeant
ISoar

Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 pm

i wanna play in the tournie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:41 am

So... it's the end of the month now and no news about what's going on with this, I'll assume it won't be happening anymore. Main reason being I haven't seen Hank in forever Sad
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:14 am

EyeRomance wrote:
So... it's the end of the month now and no news about what's going on with this, I'll assume it won't be happening anymore. Main reason being I haven't seen Hank in forever Sad

he is playing genesis ad sometimes and didn´t even know we finally have an event... also vlad told me that he wanted to sponsor our first event himself, but looks like we don´t get enough people anyway... Sad
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 am

SiLeNCel2 wrote:
EyeRomance wrote:

he is playing genesis ad sometimes and didn´t even know we finally have an event... also vlad told me that he wanted to sponsor our first event himself, but looks like we don´t get enough people anyway... Sad

I tried Genesis AD, and dislike the game for one reason alone. Aiming is NO challenge whatsoever. Plus it reminds me a little to much of a mix between Gunz and any other random FPS game. (I don't care what anyone here says, in terms of trying to disagree with me, Aiming IS to easy in the game.)

Though yeah I did hear a lot of people jumped ship to try out Genesis AD, I tried it and got my fill of it, not a bad game but definitely not what I look for these days.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm

EyeRomance wrote:
Aiming IS to easy in the game.)

Though yeah I did hear a lot of people jumped ship to try out Genesis AD, I tried it and got my fill of it, not a bad game but definitely not what I look for these days.

definately what i am looking for tho, as fan of old UT and FEAR (it´s the FEAR engine, feels like i have been playing this game for years...) but it´s funny to see AVA "pros" fail at it completely because they never heard of a thing called "movement". with gunz you should be well prepared tho. ^^

but yeah, at the moment some guns (mostly supplier ones) are ridiculously easy to handle, BUT...

1. it´s still BETA and this is the most discussed topic, so i guess they will change it.
2. if you face a skilled player that utilizes movement as it should be - oh my lord - you will be happy for every bit of stability you can get lol!

unfortunately, there are only some that are good, most of the people think this is AVA and just slowly walk around, camp and fail. i think the game might die due to this. it´s not '99 anymore...

but i can finally let out all the aggression growing inside of me for month in a slow paced game called AVA! ^^
although there is demolition in GAD, people only play CTF, which is also pretty much in my favor... ^^

old school ftw! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*   Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hankuru Sponsoring for the Tourny?!o.o *READ THIS NOW*
Page 1 of 1