FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

eh where'd my smile go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSK

eh where'd my smile go Empty
PostSubject: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 am

Was gna change my name to FogRider this morning but had a gut feeling this may happen. Just registered and was kicked.. Wondering if it was because i was farming hard for the event(like the majority of players this month), cuz really i never farm, 1st time was a couple days ago. Or if it was because i was unliked, in which case no one knows me. i hoped to get to know everyone better soon enough. srry for the shyness

this is a clan i want to be part of..
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I invite u to read the clan rules.
https://fogriders.forumotion.com/t71-rules-laws-tips-hints

U were kicked because of the farming thing.. We are not a cheating clan and I don´t want anyone here who does that shit.

EVERYONE who does that shit will be kicked from this clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
zzZz
Trainee
Trainee

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: i read that   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 am

didn't think that was included, im not fking anyone over. tell my bud PainFul, seems he had no idea of this either. just looking to be a loyal clanmate. i'm threw if there is anychance of me being able to join once again.

Back to top Go down
zzZz
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: blah blah   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 am

delete this thread and acc if you can.. embarrassed to have gotten upset by this and even more so that i asked to rejoin, this clan contradicts itself. or maybe it's just you Doors

Peace
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Rules are rules man, I´m not going to let cheated accounts get into OUR clan.

Maybe it´s me? I don´t have any personal issues with u because I don´t know you. Rules are very clear and they have been like this for over an year. If u wanna think it´s my problem, think whatever you want.

Simple things are simple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

zzZz wrote:
delete this thread and acc if you can.. embarrassed to have gotten upset by this and even more so that i asked to rejoin, this clan contradicts itself. or maybe it's just you Doors

Peace
Let me get it straight. This clan is maybe not the best clan in the world, though it had it good old days, but we never cheat, never abuse, never glitch, never stack! We do not get any unfair advantage over other players.

All of the Captains in this clan have been playing this game for more than a year. Noone of us ever farmed and we do not get excited over high ranks. We don't want farmers in this clan especialy when they are glitch abusers.

The second thing is that you don't even know what you have done to yourself by farming a high rank. I will tell you one thing. If you will not stack autobalance will rape you in the ass. Like it does to me.

The third thing is that I will make whatever I can to make that glitch patched and if it is possible all glitchers accounts reversed.

And no it didn't came from Doors. It came from me:

Cause I hate fkin cheaters!
Back to top Go down
sunjade
Private First Class
Private First Class
sunjade

PostSubject: Re: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Komandir wrote:
zzZz wrote:

Peace
Let me get it straight. This clan is maybe not the best clan in the world, though it had it good old days, but we never cheat, never abuse, never glitch, never stack! We do not get any unfair advantage over other players.

All of the Captains in this clan have been playing this game for more than a year. Noone of us ever farmed and we do not get excited over high ranks. We don't want farmers in this clan especialy when they are glitch abusers.

The second thing is that you don't even know what you have done to yourself by farming a high rank. I will tell you one thing. If you will not stack autobalance will rape you in the ass. Like it does to me.

The third thing is that I will make whatever I can to make that glitch patched and if it is possible all glitchers accounts reversed.

And no it didn't came from Doors. It came from me:

Cause I hate fkin cheaters!

Go Kom, tell 'em how it is. only glitches i ever do is the simple dv and LD, and thats because im always hanging with friends bsing around.
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 am

sunjade wrote:
Go Kom, tell 'em how it is. only glitches i ever do is the simple dv and LD, and thats because im always hanging with friends bsing around.
PB is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eh where'd my smile go   eh where'd my smile go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eh where'd my smile go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: Visitors Place :: Visitors Place-
Jump to: