FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!

Go down 
+6
Dezz
Baraclavia
Eyelost
xeno21
doomtrain
Vlad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Empty
PostSubject: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Well if we want to Win in League affraid we must Set our clocks. bom
Because Leagues can be only played by mininal 5 players, thats are the rules of IjjI. bounce
And when team challanges other team, there is Time/Date as well Time limit. Suspect

Use Time Zone Converter to Convert your time, to Generic-Defaul-Standard IjjI time Called PST/PDT cat

Alpha Team:

Vlad (~04:00 ~ 14:30 )
Xeno21 ( ~ 08:30 to ~ 14:00 )
SiLeNCeRRR ( ~ 10:30 ~ 14:30 )
Baraclavia ( ~ 07:30: ~ 13:00 )
iTZSweet ( ??? )
Pherillion ( ??? )
KIRILL96 (??? )
EyeRomance ( ??? )

Beta Team:
Nexa
ZDarts
Bojan
VoidDCVR
Doors
Firegod
slopro
D00MTRAIN

I hope your fullfill info. And i hope i see you ingame! jocolor

Vlad

Last edited by Vlad on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
doomtrain
Private First Class
Private First Class
doomtrain

Kudos : 0

Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm

im one of the only fogriders who lives IN the ijji timezone! clown i think doors might too, and maybe firegod? thanks for the timezone converter vlad! very helpful app

i sleep from like 400 to 1000, but 1100 to 400 the next morning im pretty much awake.

Last edited by doomtrain on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/feverdreams
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

so post when you have time to play with Bravo x)

Vkad
Back to top Go down
xeno21
Corporal
Corporal
xeno21

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:38 am

During next 2 weeks somewhere from 0200 to 1600 (maybe even bit later)
Later somewhere from 0830 to 1400
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 am

I'm available anytimes from Monday to Thursday at 2 PM (11 AM IJJI time) until about 11 PM (8 PM IJJI time).
Back to top Go down
Baraclavia
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am

i dont get what we are meant to post?? Do we post the times that we are available or just convert Vlad's time to our Country time?
Back to top Go down
xeno21
Corporal
Corporal
xeno21

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

I think we should give active ICQ or something to call us.
I have skype usually on but u dont use it.
Can run MSN if this will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Dezz
Corporal
Corporal
Dezz

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Guys,

This is the last week of school Very Happy. So i can play whole day if i want to, thats from 02:00~14:00 with longer pauses ofc. But i will go soon on european championship in handball so i wont be online from 3.7.-8.7.
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Baraclavia wrote:
i dont get what we are meant to post?? Do we post the times that we are available or just convert Vlad's time to our Country time?

Maybe is you reread the topic it would make sense, because so far only you don't understand. This is basically just to let the rest of the clan know what days/hours of the day you'd most likely be able to play AVA.

So JUST to make sure, I'll say it again;
Just post the hours of the day you're able to play AVA, and which days to if it'll be different for certain days.

Edit: Notice my last post, it was telling everyone what days I'm able to play, and at what hours.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 pm

I didn´t use the converter since it´s bugged for me, i get totally different times than vlad. maybe i took the wrong timezone, who knows...
it´s a shame that this game has no ingame clock, good MMO games should have one! but i guess it would lag like hell in this shitty game! time would jump back and forth...

so yeah, vlad knows when im on and that is enuff... but please inform us in forum when match dates are, vlad! so we can plan...
Back to top Go down
Baraclavia
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm

im online between 14:00-20:00 sometimes i'm busy so i cant play in a certain day.
Usually in the weekends i'm on between 09:00-20:00 Smile
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 am

Those on this list:
iTZSweet ( ??? )
Pherillion ( ??? )
KIRILL96 (??? )
EyeRomance ( ??? )

Can you please let us know when you can play...or you will be substituded (i'm hars) Twisted Evil
Well i know Pherilion is gonna post, but dunno for the Sweet, Eye, Kirill. Neutral

And Barac, sorry for the next match...i hope you can play. Neutral

Vlad
Back to top Go down
Dezz
Corporal
Corporal
Dezz

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 am

I already posted but I don't know how to edit your post Vlad. I will say again. I can play from (IJJI server time) 01:00~14:00. But ofc I won't play all of the 13 hours. It's approx.
Back to top Go down
Baraclavia
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 pm

^^^^ same as Pherrilion. ijji time
Back to top Go down
ZDarts
Private First Class
Private First Class
ZDarts

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 pm

mmm the ijji time is ... i think 2 hour last to the timee here n_n...
Back to top Go down
http://anime-juegos-peru.blogspot.com/
Dezz
Corporal
Corporal
Dezz

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:15 pm

ZDarts wrote:
mmm the ijji time is ... i think 2 hour last to the timee here n_n...

You can see it on forums or ijji Reactor.
Back to top Go down
ZDarts
Private First Class
Private First Class
ZDarts

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm

ok i fixed... i have a gadet whit ijji time Smile ....

PD: xeno... omg you avatar... too many animes, games, etc xD
Back to top Go down
http://anime-juegos-peru.blogspot.com/
xeno21
Corporal
Corporal
xeno21

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Hehe, my avatar Smile
I think I stole it somewhere Smile
It's funny.
Back to top Go down
doomtrain
Private First Class
Private First Class
doomtrain

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

i love the brief second where its Hunter S Thompson lol

ps: huge bonus points for ROCCO from his modern life, and the one after thats all black is (i think) Aku from the brief show Samurai Jack
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/feverdreams
Magruder1
Corporal
Corporal
Magruder1

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:09 pm

hey Vlad what about Charlie Squad
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

I won´t have to much time for playing because on Monday I´ll start again University Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!   Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time For Playing League (Alpha & Bravo)- Please Give Info of your Free Time!
Page 1 of 1