FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Doors dont close the clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

Doors dont close the clan Empty
PostSubject: Doors dont close the clan   Doors dont close the clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm

I still play the game and ill be in fogriders till i quit playing ava, even if im the only one in the clan.

if you feel you want to leave the clan, then just give the clan to me like vlad did to you (if you can)

thanks
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Doors dont close the clan   Doors dont close the clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 am

i made u charlie squad leader so u can manage members.. if u find some cool noob that u like u can invite him. If you want me to change u again to normal clan member in alpha let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Doors dont close the clan   Doors dont close the clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 am

coolbeans
Back to top Go down
XenoLair
Administrator
Administrator
XenoLair

Kudos : 8

PostSubject: Re: Doors dont close the clan   Doors dont close the clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:01 am

Hello! Is this a ghost clan now? D: It's been well over 2 years since Vlad created it, I'd expect it to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: Doors dont close the clan   Doors dont close the clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:28 am

Yea it's dead :p I haven't been playing since April. I'm waiting for the full transfer to Aeria. Devilito basicaly fucked up the game himself. He was the project manager. Now aeria is cleaning up the mess. It's not looking that bad atm. New game masters and game sages have a lot of good ideas. They are getting rid of hackers. cheaters, farmers etc. I'm hoping for bug fixes and new featuers as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doors dont close the clan   Doors dont close the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doors dont close the clan
Page 1 of 1