FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

wtf is going on?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

Kudos : 1

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

yesterday evening some wierd things happened when i tried to play AVA.

1. tried to log in several times, nothing happend
2. finally it worked, AVA launched
3. i said "hi" in clan chat
4. game crashed to desktop
5. gameguard error message appeared, in short: "send us the .erl files located in your AVA folder!"
6. firefox went apeshit, could't log onto ijji forums (no problem with other sites at first) but still play Gen AD.
7. bookmark-icon of ijji forums changed by itself (looks like the ijji logo is burning now O_o)
8. performance got horrible
9. firefox security warnings i have never seen before... like "this site can not be trusted, could be a scam, we suggest to abort connection" - and it's not that standard message you get when you send information to an unknown site, it looked more alarming. i've been using FF for 6 years now and have never seen this message.

what do you think i should do?
have you ever had a similar problem?
should i send the files to gameguard?
do you think it was a hacker attack or virus/trojan etc.?

i really got paranoid yesterday... if it wasn't a hacker attack, then it can only be the most random series of coincidents and/or technical difficulties i don't understand EVER!!

the only thing i know: if my account gets banned again or worse, i say "good bye ijji forever".
before ijji, i never had troubles like this, not nearly!

IT'S ENOUGH NOW!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Your description of the problem suggests a virus or trojan.

What antivirus are you using? I'm using Avira and it works fine. Try it. While installing or later in options choose High detecion level and launching before OS. Download Spybot, update it and scan your pc.

What OS are you using? FF doesn't work very well on Windows 7 64bit I had to switch to Chrome and it's fine now. I've seen that warning message few times. If you have problems outside reactor then it can be something wrong with your OS.

First of all uninstal whole ava and reactor. Clean up the mess it left behind, I mean all the remaining folders and files. I remember Doors having the problem with .erl files. I also had this error few times but I didn't send them. Rebooting my PC worked.

Worst case scenario is that you will have to install a new OS... If I had many problems at once with different programs I would just reisnatal Windows. No point of getting angry trying to fix multiple things...

Well you can always send ticket to helpdesk or make a thread on ijji troubleshooting forum. I hope that you didn't try to get "free" Rx4 gun... It's a scam leading to a phishing site...

If I will think out something new I'll post it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 am

The same thing happened to me with forum, ava and gameguard. I sent the files and they told me that they didn´t find anything wrong.

"Hello, this is Game Security Center from INCA Internet.

Thank you for contacting us.
After analyzing the Erl files that you sent us, we could not find an exact error.
However please close/remove the AVG anti-virus program that you are using,
and try using another anti-virus program when playing the game.
If you got faced with the same error, please send us fresh erl files to game2@inca.co.kr

Thank you."

"Hello, this is Game Security Center from INCA Internet Co., Ltd.
Thank you for contacting us.

Glad your problem is resolved.

Buy a good game
Thank you."

I did what he/she said and it fixed itself :p

PD: buy a good game LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
BAI
Private First Class
Private First Class
BAI

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

My game sometimes crashes by itself also, but if AVG is the problem, then there is no way in hell I'm gonna switch to another Anti-virus. I rather for AVA to crash once in a while than to have to give up AVG.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm

When i start gamming, i close all process (manuly but soon i might make programm) in task manager that are unnecesery. I also close FireWall and AntiVirus (firewall, antivirus, spywere)

And i usaly do not have any problems at all...

I turn it on when i go to intrnet and download "suspicus" programms or games or when i'm on suspicios sites.
Anways, who will hack me ? I ain't Pope or Bush.

And even if they hack me...the most valuble thing they can get is my AvA account, not that i value AvA acc so much, but i realy don't have anything more valuble ( i don't pay bills via computer)

Doors wrote:
The same thing happened to me with forum, ava and gameguard. I sent the files and they told me that they didn´t find anything wrong.

Buy a good game

hahahahha x) x) x) x) Very Happy:D:D
Do you have still that sreenshot ? if you do, i would like, if you could, send it to my e-mail?
vladic_mario@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm

I sent it to you but if you want guys I can post it here xD
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 pm

looool buy a good game!! post it!!! xDDD

and thx for the help boys and girls, after doors post i calmed down a bit... Wink
if it was gameguard alone, i wouldn't have freaked out so much, but all those strange things at once (and especially the burning ijji logo) made me nervous... plus the fact that my first account got banned for nothing... bad memories came up instantly!

@kommandir: you are absolutely right. i use avast antivirus and NEVER had any virus our trojan. also, i use ad-aware, spybot SnD and RegCleaner regularly and defrag my hdd once in a while. i'm using win xp 32bit SP3. but i didn't find anything...

i used to re-install my OS every 6 month at least, but for like 4 years i didn't because i never had problems and maintained it with those programs... in most games it's still faster then my fresh win7 install Wink

@vlad: sure i'm not the pope, but you know... there are rumors that hackers may harm people just for fun... and there are scams on ijji enough, like that rx4-scam and what you told me 2 days ago... Wink

the logo changed back to normal, scans didn't show anything and my account is still active... i just hope that it will STAY active!
thx for help and sorry for hysteria!

Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:59 am

wtf is going on?! Buy_a_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wtf is going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on?!   wtf is going on?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf is going on?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: Troubleshooting-Problems-
Jump to: