FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Empty
PostSubject: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 am

OK guys, your Firegod here graceing the forums again with a new way of thinking.

So as everyone knows, I have had so much trouble with trying to find my way in this crazy rocky world of AVA.

I suck at snipeing, my reflexes are horrid, i cant rush worth a crap, I cant aim worth a crap...........so what can i do?

Then i decided to give myself a bit of throwback...and use one of my favorite weapons..............remmi.

Ahhhh how i love remmi so much, i love the longrange barrel because for some dumb reason people think you cant die from the distance that you can, so hillarous.

Then something wonderful happened.............saiga came out......

Now at first, i thought saiga was sorta "eh", id idnt really care much, untill i used it.......

After being so stingy with my 160k, i finally spent the money on it.

Well at first I hated saiga because it doesnt have the long range of remmi.........but then one day.......one day......i sat behind a corner.......................and listtned...........aind waited.......

Then i heard "shuk shuk shuk shuk shuk...........plum plum plum......." and it got louder "pluM plUM pLUM PLUM PLUM"..........then

i saw him..........BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER PRO BITES THE DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

After messing with my camping so much, i wanted more, i want to make camping pro and not just some noob activity, i want to EXPAND camping....

I also want to fuse rushing AND camping to be something great.

I want to use smokes and flashes to expand camping into something SCARY!

AND BE THE PROEST CAMP NOOB SAIGA NOOB CAMPER SHOTGUN NUB THAT EVER WALKED THE FACE OF AVA!!

I WANT PROS TO FEAR WALKING AROUND A CORNER, I WANT SHOTGUN NOOBS TO HAVE ME, THE FIREGOD AS THEIR IDOL

I WANT PROS TO QQ AT BEING SHOTGUNED BY NUBS

I WANT TO CREATE A WORLD WHERE REFLEXES, RECOIL, AND STRATAGY HAVE NO EXISTANCE, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE

I WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!! BWHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i need help...i need to be able to fuse smokes and flashes in a way thats actually scary.

I want to use tactics to thorw my enemy off as to where i am, and have them feel that im in one place, then when they turn a corner BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAH

I need help, can anyone think of ways to help me fuse the rush and use of nades/flashes/smokes in my quest for pro domination?
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 am

Fire, the biggest key to being a pro camper is to rest your crosshair where your enemy would be coming from, you just need to get used to where people rush from the most, find a comfortable spot, and camp it out.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 pm

hey guys,

was just checking the forums and saw that firegod does guides now! Smile so i got interested...
first i have to say... i'm a bit dissapointed that you are into camping now, that's not the firegod i know!!! sure it's part of AVA, but i don't like the fact that you build your whole strategy around it.
you're better than that, man!

but your videos are funny (great comments!) and i see you put much work into it with the screenshots and stuff.
you're also explaining a map i totally hated because it's a bit more complex than the others! takes some balls to do a guide for this map for sure! Wink

but this may be enough criticism, i also want to help :

i discovered something lately that really helped me to increase my reaction time, it is simple and may even sound retarded, but well... i only can say it gave me much more consistency!

all you have to do is smile... and relax. why am i telling bullshit like this? scratch
if you are super excited and under tension, your muscles will contract, and if they are contracted, you must first relax them in order to move the mouse/push buttons again.

THIS TAKES PRECIOUS TIME AND WILL REDUCE REACTION!!!

so:

1. breath out -> will relax muscles
2. smile -> will relax muscles and clears the mind, at least for me... plus gives me a confident feeling or whatever... JUST SMILE, DONT GRIN OR LAUGH!
3. now you are a cobra, ready to bite!
4. snap!
5. relax again... repeat...

when i started to play genesis AD beta, i first had to "wake up" from turtle-paced AVA to compete with the better players.
i anaylzed my fail moments and figuered out that most of the time i was just too spastic, applied pressure to the mouse, aim failed, had to reposition it all the time etc. etc. ...

now i have around 70% efficiency and 2,2 sd with assault class... in a game that is much faster and harder to play than AVA and has serious balance issues!
i only play assault class, the most underpowered class in this beta.... so underpowered that everyone avoids to play it and often can't believe someone's doing good with it.

remember: just smile and relax...

DON'T TRY TO BE A KILLING MACHINE.... TRY TO BE PUDDING!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 am

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS SILENCE!

Good stuff, didnt know that, ill have to keep that in mind! I really like that.

I need to try genisis ad one of these days....i keep hearing its pretty good.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am

i would wait until it's final. ijji is testing wierd stuff at the moment... not very enjoyable to play anymore...
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 am

Eww that sucks....

BTW, i thank you for saying that im better than camping, but honestly i have come to realize that im not better than camping.

The reality is that i cant aim, i cant controll recoil, my reflexes suck, and for some reason when I shoot people, i die before them.

I had to find a solution to this problem, and camping was the only one i could find...
Back to top Go down
Kitamuro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Kitamuro

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am

Firegod wrote:
Eww that sucks....

BTW, i thank you for saying that im better than camping, but honestly i have come to realize that im not better than camping.

The reality is that i cant aim, i cant controll recoil, my reflexes suck, and for some reason when I shoot people, i die before them.

I had to find a solution to this problem, and camping was the only one i could find...
Firegod. Man you are better then camping but, I love how everyone QQs I found out a fact its kinda a dumb one though.

Everyone whos name is plzfkme or QQmore or something dumb and not a name. are sometimes *MOSTLY ALWAYS* a 12 or under year old. Its kinda sad. Back to my point of that. QQers are just young people who think their good. So camp my good friend CAMP LIKE YOU NEVER CAMPED B4 just remember I know where you are Razz

Yeah that made no since you don't know what im trying to say. Well here it is. Very Happy BECOME A PRO CAMPER!~
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am

[quote="Kitamuro"]
Firegod wrote:
So camp my good friend CAMP LIKE YOU NEVER CAMPED B4 just remember I know where you are Razz

HAHAH AAAHHHaaaahhh no you dont....
Back to top Go down
Kitamuro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Kitamuro

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 am

DONT GO IN THERE FIRES THERE *Boom boom* Crap 1v8 aie?
Walks up beside firegod. Knife hs. Takes saiga12 HOW ABOUT YEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:38 am

Firegod wrote:
Eww that sucks....

With that kind of mentality, it's to be expected. (Not to be rude or anything)

If you do fairly well with Saiga, even just camping sir... you can aim. Can't handle recoil? Go ezmode guns. As for the die when you shoot first thing, all I can blame that on is lag, happens to me plenty.

Best solution is practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 am

EyeRomance wrote:
Firegod wrote:
Eww that sucks....

If you do fairly well with Saiga, even just camping sir... you can aim. Can't handle recoil? Go ezmode guns. As for the die when you shoot first thing, all I can blame that on is lag, happens to me plenty.

Even going ezmode gunz i have a hard time controlling the recoil.
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Firegod wrote:
EyeRomance wrote:
Firegod wrote:
Eww that sucks....

Im curious Fire, how much sniping have you done in general? One of the best ways to work on focus and aim is to snipe, When I'm not doing so hawt and I'm getting annoyed I'll snipe a few minutes to calm down and work on focusing towards the target more.
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm

EyeRomance wrote:
Firegod wrote:
EyeRomance wrote:
Firegod wrote:
Eww that sucks....

Im curious Fire, how much sniping have you done in general? One of the best ways to work on focus and aim is to snipe, When I'm not doing so hawt and I'm getting annoyed I'll snipe a few minutes to calm down and work on focusing towards the target more.

Well i suck at snipeing like BIGTIME.

I honestly suck so much at it, that I just dont do it. I have 2 problems, one is the gun i have, its like the reaaallyyy crapy automatic one MG something or other.

Second, honestly, i just dont get the system. I put the crosshair on them, shoot, and miss........makes no sence......
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 am

Firegod wrote:
EyeRomance wrote:
Firegod wrote:
EyeRomance wrote:
Firegod wrote:
Eww that sucks....

Well i suck at snipeing like BIGTIME.

I honestly suck so much at it, that I just dont do it. I have 2 problems, one is the gun i have, its like the reaaallyyy crapy automatic one MG something or other.

Second, honestly, i just dont get the system. I put the crosshair on them, shoot, and miss........makes no sence......

Stability.
Notice when you snipe you have those bars on the side, that fill up when you move? Lower those are, the more accurate your shot will be. If that isn't the case to your missing I would recommend the right kind of Sniper + Scope. I know personally there's a few scopes I don't see properly unless I increase something in my Catalyst Control Center(Minimap Detail Level; if I have it set low for performance, certain scopes are messed up, an example would be with AWM, which is why atm FRF2 is my favorite, I use it with the norecope scope lol).
Lastly, get a TPG, AWM, or FRF2 (Go for FRF2 imo) and try sniping for like... an entire day, fail or not. It'll be hard to do but the end result might help.
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am

Maybe you have some trouble with the smoothness of the game. I mean how many FPS you have and are you sure you don't have any lag issues? I remember you being pretty good with Firefox. I don't understand why you lost your faith in yourself. I always considered you a good player. Remember that some guns are good for certain people but they are not good for others. You have to find a gun that suits you the most. For me it's Harimaru. I just won Mad Galil and I started learning to snipe again after more than a half year break. If I'm not doing very well in a game I switch to pointman equiped with Harimaru and I go fuck those mofos up with it. Wink It's like a safety option Smile

Have you ever tried playing all the time with a silencer on? I mean like a ninja, staying out of the first line of fire, just flanking the enemy and trying to surprise it? Most of the time it's the key to success. I'm sure that you are a smart player and you know what you are doing on the battlefield.

If camping suits you then it's ok. There should be one camper on the team anyway. Especialy when defending an armed bomb or some doorway etc. Remember that shoutguns are loud and even if you kill someone there can be more enemy coming and they will know your position. Being silent when camping helps cause the enemy won't turn at your side the second you start shooting. Guy will be confused and will just try to escape from the line of fire wherever he will be able to go.

Don't worry about your aim. My aim fails lots of times. It's why it is easier for me to use a noob silenced spray laser^^ And Sil is 200% right! Most of the time I fail cause I rage like crazy. I noticed it when I was doing daily challange at which I needed to play 3 games in demo. I didn't have to care about score, about the victory, about nothing. Just play. I did surprisingly well Shocked It is because I was relaxed. Smile So smile as often as you can! Razz

BTW: Which guns do you already have ? Which guns do you want go get?
Back to top Go down
Kitamuro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Kitamuro

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:18 am

I agree kom. I think you should also write books. I chew gum and give a lil evil smile while playing. Its just me *also i bet i could pwn half of fogriders BWHAHAHAH!* I was just kidding. I do wish more fogrider players were on though.
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 am

Kitamuro wrote:
I do wish more fogrider players were on though.

You're not the only one. The clan consists of like... Fire, Ko, Doors, BAI, Hank, and myself basically nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Kitamuro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Kitamuro

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm

If you really want me too. I can get half my good clan players to join fog ridders along with me?
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 am

i got another suggestion for improving aim and reflexes, and again it's simple: download (or buy) unreal tournament 2004 and play "instagib" against bots!

instagib is a special game mode where everyone has nothing but a 1 hit ko beam weapon with unlimited ammo.
your aim and reflexes will go through the roof and it's crazy fun (played it on LAN last weekend, everyone loved it, so much gore). just aim, shoot and dodge. perfect. Smile

good thing with the bots is, you can practice undisturbed and even hit pause, and their skill can be adjusted from gamepad noob to godlike. literally.
they have serious aimbot and WH on higher levels and unbelievable AI! try to win against a horde of those and you might have a chance against defkon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah it was my favourite mod in UT2k4 Razz Sooo cool Very Happy You're right about bots. On higher level they are better than most noobs in AVA xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?   Pro Camp?!?!  Is that even possible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro Camp?!?! Is that even possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: General Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: