FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

European server confirmed!

Go down 
+4
Kitamuro
ISoar
SiLeNCel2
Komandir
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

European server confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:14 pm

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=1027266

Quote :
We have made some changes to the current server layout. We have removed "East" & "West" servers, and replaced them with "USA Server" & "Europe Server". This server is located at our IDC in Germany. Players from the European region can now connect to the Europe server for a much better ping & gaming experience. Players from the USA & other North American countries can continue connecting to the USA Server.

Finaly! Smile I wonder how big will be the change in pings and how A.V.A community will divide into those two servers. Question
The question is also which server will choose players out of USA and out of Europe... Question

I hope that there will be less laggers now Razz

European server confirmed! Lagroom1

European server confirmed! Lagroom2

I found this laggers nest in Snake Eye Night. I hope that now there will be less rooms like this Smile
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm

wow, this could really make AVA more interesting for me again, since most complaints i had were lag-related!
those ping numbers i could never trust: one second around 30, next second over 200... and no, i don't dl pr0n!!11
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

I usually have around 100-120 and it's stable in my case but I'm not talking about those pings shown in game but about real delay between me and IJJI server. Wink You Sil should have the smallest ping since 9th December ^^ Lucky you :p
Back to top Go down
ISoar
Sergeant
Sergeant
ISoar

Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:20 pm

I wanna play the new gane mode
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Komandir wrote:
You Sil should have the smallest ping since 9th December ^^ Lucky you :p

that's nothing but fair! ^^

now US players should be forced to play on this server for the same time we played on their's.
guess we would kill them before they know what hit them.... literally!

and i really want to see the AI modes now! those were the biggest pain in the ***....
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm

European server doesn't guarantee that there will be no laggers at all. Well if someone has a shitty router he will have like 500 ping anyway... Players from ass end of the world will still join our european rooms and make them lag in some ways. But most of us will have smaller pings and gameplay will be smoother Smile And you're right Sil! AI modes should be way better now. No more ninja-blade lenght knifes in lockdown hahahah I didn't think of this earlier hehe We have to wait and see if new server will solve some of our problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitamuro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Kitamuro

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm really happy about the update. Because their gonna have a speical graics for noobs like me. With under 80 fps
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 pm

holy god finally, europeans outta us servers ( NO OFFENCE )

you guys aretn as worse as those brazilllian laggers though

either way, now i can finally get my 10- ping...
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Keizhen™ wrote:
holy god finally, europeans outta us servers ( NO OFFENCE )

you guys aretn as worse as those brazilllian laggers though

either way, now i can finally get my 10- ping...

think about what you just said. translated: you are happy you don't have to play with us anymore... but you joined an now mostly european clan... i more and more fail to see the point what you want in this clan.... NO OFFENCE!

i'm more worried about how this will split fogriders up, guess we have to make compromises... we will see!
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Like I said there will be no limitations on which server we use. So new european server does not mean that europeans will not play on US server and the other way round...

Better pings will only have europeans who will now use european server. US players will remain the same pings since nothing changed for them. But in strictly US or european rooms there should be less delay than it is now. So dying when already being behind cover should finaly end. Should... We will see how it works after the update. Wink
Back to top Go down
XenoLair
Administrator
Administrator
XenoLair

Kudos : 8

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:45 am

Should be nice Smile Lets go 30ms latency!
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 am

eh...

the sad part is...

...im not in this clan anymore

i still like you guys as friends so i visit your forums..

though if you want me out, do tell so
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am

Keizhen™ wrote:
Nooo No I won't have anyone to trolll at Razz
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 am

Keizhen™ wrote:
eh...

the sad part is...

...im not in this clan anymore

i still like you guys as friends so i visit your forums..

maybe i was too harsh but like i said... many of us are europens and i guess it was more a pain for us then for you to play US AVA. but for my part, i'm not planning to never play with fogriders outside of europe again, only because there is a EU server now. like i said, there must be compromises.

but thx to the EU server, i might play AVA more again. what i know from other games, when playing on US servers, i have a ping about 150-250. on german servers i have ping 30-50.
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:22 am

-
Quote :
Added Pass Room Host button, you can now pass on Room Host to other users in the game lobby.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:28 am

hahah Doors they made it for you ^^ Marry Christmas from IJJI hahahah Razz
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm glad to hear that this will effect many of you for the better of reasons. Sadly for me I suppose it'll soon mean the end of my life living as a FogRider. I already got to rarely play with a few of you and now this will effect that even more now. I'll make my decision in a few days but it's not looking good. I'll give you all the proper notice and announcement to say my goodbyes when the time comes.

The Romance will soon be gone.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm

EyeRomance wrote:
I'm glad to hear that this will effect many of you for the better of reasons. Sadly for me I suppose it'll soon mean the end of my life living as a FogRider. I already got to rarely play with a few of you and now this will effect that even more now. I'll make my decision in a few days but it's not looking good. I'll give you all the proper notice and announcement to say my goodbyes when the time comes.

The Romance will soon be gone.

ahh come on, if i stay then you must stay also! Very Happy
i'm willing to still play on US servers regularly and i'm sure the others can do the same!

timezones are still a problem, but, like they say in cheap romance movies:
"we still have the weekends, honey!" ;((
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European server confirmed!   European server confirmed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European server confirmed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: Announcements and News :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: