FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Firegods Fail Aim Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

Firegods Fail Aim Thread Empty
PostSubject: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:49 am

Think you suck? Well look no Farther for someone else who aims worse than you do.

From talking with Nexus and Door, I figure that most people really dont think that my aim is as bad as I say it is........

Well it is, and you know what I dled fraps on my computer, and im going to be posting up some of my worst aim moments.

im starting off with 2 good ones from tonight, and ill update as time goes along.

Back to top Go down
xeno21
Corporal
Corporal
xeno21

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

I didnt watched them but my aim sometimes sux too. Sometimes I am very impressed by myself Smile

Sometimes changing mouse can help I think. Not nessesary to expencive one, just to another one.
I want to change my mouse too eventually but 25$ I spent on this one is already to much to change it anytime soon without any broken things on it.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: You posted unter guides ?   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi Fire, nice to see you here, with this nice thread!

You posted under guides, Is it guide how not shoot-aim =? (joke)

Sometimes, happens that you Fail Aim, it happens a lot of times even to me! Read HeadShot guide i have posted, Nexa (not Nexsus ?) said that it helps....And i have some hints for you, like allways hold aim in high of Head-Body, never up down without reason, even if you are picking up dogtags...
Watch my old In-Game headshot video i posted MY Video you will notice that i do not move mouse up or down, and i allways aim at head.

Cya inGame Soon

Vlad
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
NexaTheGreat
Corporal
Corporal
NexaTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 am

ok i got a question how do you get that window to show you the person who killed you like when fire died it shwed a little window of the other guy reloading ive seen it on a few videos but never figured it out is it a fraps thing or is my computer so crappy it cant show it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://NE-Gaming.webs.com
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 am

well, aim fail might not have sth. to do with the player´s ability, there are lots of factors...

1. mousepad: mouse dpi isn´t that important imho (i play with only 300), a good mousepad is more important... i have lots of gaming mousepads here, the mouse reacts different with every pad! i recommend "func archetyp 1030" (i always use this one!) or "razer destructo" if you like plastic, and "steelseries Qck+" if you´re more into cloth! and it´s not just about how the mouse glides, but also how the laser can track the surface.... some might see the laser stutter and think "omg, i need more dpi" .... WRONG, probablly you´re pad sux!

2. poling rate: modern mice have a poling rate up to 1000hz (means the mosue takes 1000 images per second of the surface and transfers it to the PC).... THIS IS GOOD!! check your mouse software, u might have only 125hz (which is windows standard and should be changed to 1000hz!!)

3. Windows settings: go to your control panel and open mouse settings... i dunno whats it called in english, but there must be some point like "pointer speed" and "enhance mouse acceleration".... the speed MUST be set to middle notch (i think its notch 6) and acceleration MUST be turned OFF!!! everything else is bad, since windwos applies wierd interpolations to your mouse movement and pixels will be skipped!

4. sensivity: the speed (NOT dpi) is also important, i do it like this: i go ingame, choose 2 spots (like a box or a pipe or sth.) on the screen, one on left, one on right edge of the screen, and then i try to flick the mouse between those spots... if i move the mouse too far, i turn sens down etc... after that, i try to do fast 180° turns and maybe some more adjustments... and at last, i try to control recoil of my favorite gun, do more adjustments etc... until everything is fine! i do this in every game i play...

after you have done all the steps, you have optimal settings for you! now pratice!! Smile
i hope i could help...
Back to top Go down
xeno21
Corporal
Corporal
xeno21

PostSubject: Re: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 am

Nice post from Silencer! Btw I just watched videos - must say I had worse moments Smile
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 am

To vlad, yes this is a guide on how NOT to aim haha. So yes, its correctly in the right spot XP

To silence, thanks, I have checked alot of that stuff out before, but ill check it out again, specially with the mouse pad.

Apreciate everyones opinions and help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firegods Fail Aim Thread   Firegods Fail Aim Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firegods Fail Aim Thread
Page 1 of 1