FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dezz
Corporal
Corporal
Dezz

Kudos : 0

Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.   Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:37 am

For shooting and taking cover i will show u one crazy korean. Just watch him and practice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzlV5uddzDg

You should scroll your video to: 1:10 and u will see it. He wasn't even damaged.

About strafing and shooting:

First u need to be good aimer. After that u should move yourself left and right fast but not just tap A and D. If u took a lot of damage but u haven't dealed lot of damage u shot crouch and shoot in head or upper body.

That's all. Remember: PRACTICE MAKES IT PERFECT! It will take time to master that.
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.   Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 pm

ive been trying to practice this. it actually works if you can get it just right. but you have to be fast about it, and really sick on the timeing. I like it though.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.   Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

i love this, and FNC is a great rifle for doing it, watch how accurate the gun is while strafing! can you do this with HK416 too, or is it more a crouch-and-hold-still-gun like sako? i rally dunno if i should buy HK or FNC....
Back to top Go down
Kreker
Private
Private
Kreker

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.   Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 am

which mouse sens he using? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.   Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking cover and shooting. Strafing and shooting.
Page 1 of 1