FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Hey guys and doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ISoar
Sergeant
Sergeant
ISoar

Kudos : 2

Hey guys and doors Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys and doors   Hey guys and doors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:48 pm

The reason you dont see me on AVA anymore is because i quit. I got a job, I only have a little for myself. I never get a chance to play anymore. I will be going to university in September and thats also another reason I decided to quit. Thanks Vlad for inviting me to the clan otherwise i wouldnt have met all you guys. Congratz Doors on being the new leader (too bad i wont get to own you in sniper only anymore). So thats my "speech" ill try to play when i get the chance. Farewell
Back to top Go down
sunjade
Private First Class
Private First Class
sunjade

Kudos : 0

Hey guys and doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys and doors   Hey guys and doors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 pm

take it easy Isoar! been fun having you around, and good luck with schooling! invent something that'll make us all rich pirat
Back to top Go down

Hey guys and doors
Page 1 of 1