FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

New leader +bra, same rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

New leader +bra, same rules Empty
PostSubject: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 am

So well.. Yes.. Our former leader was cheating on us pirat so now he granted me his crown.

There´s no much more to say.. U all know why u are in this clan, this is a fun based thing and it will keep the same as

long as I am here then do whatever u want :p

If u find some random noopies that want to join because they don´t like the srzbznss and they are ACTIVE, FRIENDLY..

AND NOT SEXIST
Razz tell them to apply in fogriders ijji page or if I´m on just let me know.

Alpha squad leader= Doors

Bravo squad leader= Komandir

Charlie squad= f7 charlie squad (charlie squad has left the game)

As u can also realize just for looking at the clan member list.. There was a massive cleaning. If u were kicked and now

u are suddenly active Q_Q.. Just let me know.

I would like to all of us try to play together again... Make fogriders room so we all can join and play pubs ^^ It´s not

necesary to play clan wars.. We don´t like the srzbznss.

IF U ARE DYING TO PLAY CLAN WARS.. GTFO.

IF U INSULT GTFO.

IF U ARE SEXIST GTFO.

IF U DISCRIMINATE GTFO.

If u wanna do that to someone else it´s ok but not between clan members pirat

Enjoy Smile
queen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 am

Well I pretty much agree with everything.

Yes, we don't insult each other. The clan survived so long cause people were nice to each other. Outside do what you want. Myself I'm not a role model of a nice player Razz

Since the clan got realy small we will try to find some new players but like I always say: Rome was not built in a day!

Not playing together was one of the biggest reasons of people leaving the can. We should at least play coops together. Now I'm basicaly the only player from EU lol I will try to play on USA from time to time but it's a realy unpleasant gaming experience for me. Sad

Anyway time will show what will happen with Fogriders. Smile

meow cat
Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:15 am

I agreed with everything to cept the cw thing

people should be able to cw if they want to. Personally our rank is jacked up anyways, so why does it matter if people cw or not *shrugs*

Other than that it was probalby the same thing i would have done.

also, why is there no charlie squad leader?
Back to top Go down
Doors
Administrator
Administrator
Doors

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:18 am

I didn´t say we are not going to cw.. I said "IF U ARE DYING..." it means that personally I don´t want to see any noob spamming
cw
cw
cw
cw
cw
cw
cw
*cough chemps*
cw
cw
cw
cw AWW PLZ CMON
CW
CW
CW
CW

... we already seen that and U KNOW some of us don´t like that shit.

And there´s no charlie squad because there aren´t enough players active.. If we get enough I´ll make it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gmsanantonio
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:01 am

Firegod wrote:
I agreed with everything to cept the cw thing

people should be able to cw if they want to. Personally our rank is jacked up anyways, so why does it matter if people cw or not *shrugs*

Other than that it was probalby the same thing i would have done.

also, why is there no charlie squad leader?
Its not that people can't CW. Of course they can if they want to and have enough players to do it. The rule is not to bother someone's ass if he just wants to do his stuff. Smile

We will try to build a new team but it will take some time to find few good players that are good people at the same time. Smile
Back to top Go down
BAI
Private First Class
Private First Class
BAI

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:06 am

Yeah, I agree with Doors and Kom, it is really annoying when noobs join our clan and keep on spamming and inviting me to CW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New leader +bra, same rules   New leader +bra, same rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New leader +bra, same rules
Page 1 of 1