FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Not Inactive just on at diffrent times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

Not Inactive just on at diffrent times Empty
PostSubject: Not Inactive just on at diffrent times   Not Inactive just on at diffrent times Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:51 pm

So i felt i needed to write a message to my clanmates to let you all know that no i have not quit the clan or the game, I have started a new job, and as most of you know since im in a diffrent time zone i dont get on at teh same time as most of you.

I have noticed that many people are dropping the clan, and more are dropping ava in general. After the lag issue it really seems to me that AVA has lost alot of its fan base.

I hope that this isnt the start of the end of our clan and ava, hopefully things bounce back soon.

love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

Not Inactive just on at diffrent times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Inactive just on at diffrent times   Not Inactive just on at diffrent times Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Good to know. Well my motherboard is almost dead so I will probably be inactive.
Back to top Go down

Not Inactive just on at diffrent times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: Announcements and News :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: