FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am

I have seen the proest mother freaking glitch in ava ever!

I thought the rocket glitch was cool, but this is just rediculous.

BTW its in korean, but when you see the glitch you will know it.

I wish someone could translate though...i really want to know exacly what it says.

Here is a second vido i found, it seems like there are going to be 2 ownage guns, SG556 (Some sort of rifel) and there seems to be a shotgun (I assume for Pointman but not sure) called Spas15.

I know some of you korean pros may have seen some of these guns, but i was suprprised how ownage they were in DV, so sick.

Back to top Go down
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 am

Btw, some guy on ava let me know the tip, didnt get his name, but he was cool.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:03 pm

i have no idea how they do it Neutral

btw notice on sec. video, Eva dies lol...she gets ramed by Mr.Saw man.
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
Komandir
Administrator
Administrator
Komandir

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 pm

I've seen it already some time ago. You just need to stand exactly where the chainsaw guys respawn. It takes some practice though. The same bug works in Survival and the same bug is the reason why green bots don't respawn sometimes... Another bot is stuck were the green one should appear.

SG556 is for riffleman, Spas-15 for pointman. Both guns are great ^^ Guys in those videos are using magazine upgrade B so their guns have +20 ammo in each mag.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 am

ahaaa, nice Komandir! We shuld try that tatics ? I still need to make Death Vally, and get medals...
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
Firegod
Firegod

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Komandir wrote:
I've seen it already some time ago. You just need to stand exactly where the chainsaw guys respawn. It takes some practice though. The same bug works in Survival and the same bug is the reason why green bots don't respawn sometimes... Another bot is stuck were the green one should appear.

SG556 is for riffleman, Spas-15 for pointman. Both guns are great ^^ Guys in those videos are using magazine upgrade B so their guns have +20 ammo in each mag.

figured we would have a kava pro in the house...

anyways yea man, that stuff looks so beast, and that gltich is ownage, i want to try it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!   Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone who does DV should see this, Sick Death Vally Coop Gltich!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: General Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: