FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Information regarding Genesis A.D.

Go down 
+2
SiLeNCel2
Keizhen™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 6

Information regarding Genesis A.D. Empty
PostSubject: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:22 pm

well, now that genesis has came open beta, it's my fault to say that i will be playing genesis MORE then AVA now.

absolutely, sniping is juts plain sexy in that game

i plan to hit Rampage again, or higher, i am the only and first player to reach Rampage, i hope to see you guys in genesis AD!!

and remember..

the e2 clan taught me alot of stuff..so expect tenderly love from me ;3

equil loves you all~
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:32 pm

yay genesis is open! thx for telling me, i wouldn´t have noticed since i didn´t even start the reactor for a few days... but that means even less time for ava now, might as well quit! xD
well i have i strange feeling that i will pwn at this game.... and what´s rampage, 10 kill streak? no big deal. Wink
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 am

OH MY GOD! *orgasm*

this game is insane... i cant remember when i had so much fun in a PC game last time! xD
all i hear is "HEEEADHUNTERRRR!" flying through the maps is so much fun....
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 am

getting rampage is no joke lol

i think over 12 kills with no death
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 am

my ign is Hitaku, just so everyone knows

i hope to see you all play~

find me at us east, thats where i mainly head to

and if lucky, youll be part of my montage-uh

....special video dedicated to people i love x3
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Equilibrium, found one with Equilibrium nick, and i tought it is you Sad
Anywas, playing against noobs is fun, playing against good players is Sad...
My nick is SveVlad

Vlad
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
Hankuru
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:08 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Im coming too ;o
Cya guys there and my IGN there will be Aishiteru
Ill be there Wink
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:49 am

you can still find me has Hitaku~..without the ~

i hang around east OPEN channel

yes, feel free to come to my team when i host snipers only <3..im a beast lol
Back to top Go down
Hankuru
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Equilibrium wrote:

I tried to pm you yesterday, but my lady wasnt on....q.q
And one more thing, Aishiteru cant be naned because of the "shit" lettering in between the IGN name
So, my new name is Tamagochi lol
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm

haha. anyone remembers our "dick jagger"? xD
Back to top Go down
Keizhen™
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Hankuru wrote:
Equilibrium wrote:

I tried to pm you yesterday, but my lady wasnt on....q.q
And one more thing, Aishiteru cant be naned because of the "shit" lettering in between the IGN name
So, my new name is Tamagochi lol

aw </3

ill be on all day today though, dont worry
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Equilibrium wrote:
absolutely, sniping is juts plain sexy in that game

oh yes, i definately can confirm that! not alone the sniping but the ability to cloak! like when some guy gets mad cause i kill him again and again and he tries to rush me, i cloak and run TOWARDS him... he will run past me and start looking in the corner i was sitting before...

[insanty]... BUT THEN I UNCLOAK BEHIND HIM AND ALL HE HEARS IS *SOAK* FOLLOWED BY *NEHNEHENEHEHERRR!!!* AND I CHAINSAW THE FK OUT OF HIM LIKE LETHERFACE FROM TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!!![/sanity]

... meow? cat
Back to top Go down
NexaTheGreat
Corporal
Corporal
NexaTheGreat

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 am

ive been playing this also my in game name is Nexa like in everygame i play :p
Back to top Go down
http://NE-Gaming.webs.com
BadKlown
Private
Private

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Genesis A.D.    Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 am

I have played it on and off for the last week. I really can't get into it at all. I'm gonna stick with A.V.A. for now. If you like Genesis A.D. online I would say try Halo online cause it's way better gaming experience. It's free to play after you purchase the game.
Back to top Go down
SiLeNCel2
Captain
Captain
SiLeNCel2

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

yesterday i had so much fun with the cloaked sniper... it was on factory and i was on a covert ops mission. xD

my tactic was to wait until the enemies charged torwards our base, then i would run into the direction of their base, turn around and get behind the attackers to shoot them in their back. i was waiting until the last one of the attackers went past me, then i uncloaked, took out 1... 2... 3... then cloak again, grab the energy packs from their dead bodies and started all over again.

after a while, they started sitting in their base and the vents, not going anywhere, so i had to sneak behind their spawn and wait until their spawn shield expired... then again, uncloak, take out 1,2,3, grab energy packs, change position...

those guys got soooo angry it was ridiculous, some where just turning 360° on place and shoot in all directions, some where crouching in a corner so they would see me when i uncloak... but i had my special tactic for them as well: jump cloaked onto their heads like supermario, uncloak and give a point blank sniperbullet from above...

sometimes they were close to find me, but there is also a good thing to avoid fire when spotted: cloak needs some time to activate, in that time you are visible. if a guy fires at you, start running into one direction and hit cloak. when the cloak is fully activated, dodge into the opposite direction. so you fake your escape route...

also, don´t just uncloak behind an enemy, they can hear you uncloak (i love that straw-sucking sound!) and you cant shoot for more than a second -> you are dead. to avoid this, wait until the enemy fires upon something or a nade goes up nearby or someone is using a booster pack, so he is distracted and probably and cant hear you due to noise. all you need is patience...

of course they were flaming and fapping...
"hacker!!"
"that kid sux!"
"cloak is lame!"
"WHERE?!"
"WHY?!"
"cloak noob"
"dude your mad!"
"fkn stop it!"
"fkn freak!".

the highlight was the chat after the match was over, when one guy said "dude dont camp, get some skills" and i said:
"well i didn´t camp at all
i was moving all the time.
you just don´t see me
but I see YOU! xD"

then everyone was like -.- and i was alone in the room. xDDD

you know... i could have just sit on the same spot for the whole game like some "good" snipers do all the time, but meh - it´s way more fun to piss the entire team off! xD

it ended 28:4 for me. one of the funiest games ever. maybe i should fraps next time... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information regarding Genesis A.D.   Information regarding Genesis A.D. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information regarding Genesis A.D.
Page 1 of 1