FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Money Guide in AvA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Administrator
Administrator
Vlad

Kudos : 4

Money Guide in AvA Empty
PostSubject: Money Guide in AvA   Money Guide in AvA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 pm

A lot of people ask me how did i get so much money in AvA, so i'm ready to tell my secret!
(this is copy paste from other thread i made)

First of All, if you have a lot of money buy G-Coins, it is easiets way! Sec thing you can do if you do not have money and you live in USA or Canada is to do "Survey" wich are found on Ijji website, but do not have will or time to do them, there is also third way:

I myself never used G-Coin, and i had 150 000 €, now only 125k € (now again 145k € ) Well i can't advise you guys do the same, but i have done this, if you are desperate and need money or if you need chalange, do this:

About Money in AvA:

- I Played with Default weapons without repering them. (all of them are near 14%) (not anymore, now i use My regular ones, mainly AK)
- I Never! Play Pub games with Full Armor, my Arrmor , (just supply one)
- I Never! Play Pub games with pistol! (they are on time limit!, i don't use them (except i'm out of ammo) and if i'm they give me one kill - usles for Pub games)
- I Never! Play Pub games with Nades (again, they are on time Limit, and i do not use them well) (Use Supply Nades)

My KD sufferd (Suffers) a litlle bit, but not too much.

On the other hand, i use evrything when i play CW. I use my Full Arrmor, Large Caliber Helmet, Large Caliber Kelvar, Boots, Pads, Gloves, Uniform, Flash Nades, Pistol, and Backpack Items.
Vlad
Back to top Go down
http://fogriders.webs.com
Firegod
Firegod

Kudos : 1

Money Guide in AvA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Guide in AvA   Money Guide in AvA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:36 am

Ive started doing what you do and ive noticed that money is starting to climb up alittle. Specially since we get 5000 instead of 3000 now.

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

Money Guide in AvA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Guide in AvA   Money Guide in AvA Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I'll have to give this a little try, Though I never use armor regardless of game type, Nades and Pistol is another story O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money Guide in AvA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Guide in AvA   Money Guide in AvA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Guide in AvA
Page 1 of 1