FogRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride the Fog - We do the Impossible - We PWN Pros

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Facebook connect is now supported. Link your accounts [here] under "Associate your Facebook account". Once linked you can login to the forum/portal with one click.
I is announced! It will be held on Match of 6th.

Our Website-Fourum is MADE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XenoLair
Administrator
Administrator
XenoLair

Kudos : 8

Our Website-Fourum is MADE! Empty
PostSubject: Our Website-Fourum is MADE!   Our Website-Fourum is MADE! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 am

Hi ClanMates,

Like Title says it All, Website-Forum is Made! Very Happy I hope you like it guys, as well first title screen, i also hope it wil be up running and do its service-intentions.
I would ask you (ClanMates) kindly to get Register and do The Pools and Post things, /anwser to my Questions Smile

I would like tnx to my Freind and ExSchoolMate, for making it (possible). He realy done great job.
Whole Clan is grateful HayLin(LaCota), and we yet again call you, if you wish to join us in Gammin Wink

Tnx Again, HayLin

For ClanMates: Cya InGame

Vlad
Back to top Go down
Eyelost
Forum Bahamut
Forum Bahamut
Eyelost

Kudos : 5

Our Website-Fourum is MADE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Website-Fourum is MADE!   Our Website-Fourum is MADE! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:18 am

Btw Vlad I figure I'd let you know, you didn't have to make a new account, you could have used you're Admin log in and switched it's name to Vlad, you'd still have to log in with username "admin" if memory serves me correct.
Though that's a little late now so have fun managing two accounts Smile
Back to top Go down

Our Website-Fourum is MADE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FogRiders :: Announcements and News :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: